"1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you."
WE TRIED TO TAKE SOME PICS OF GEORGE WITH CHERRY BLOSSOMS FALLING IN THE AIR BUT WHEN THEY FELL HE MADE THIS FACE
"oh god no oh no" "breathe George it’s gonna be ok"
porn always ends up on your dash
it doesn’t matter if you only follow disney blogs
you will get porn on your dash
and people say anime is shit.
Look at what my boyfriend, theblackstonebureau, brought me from Comic Con for my birthday! The product is official!
He’s knitting! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
Stephen Colbert reports on the latest international skirmish. Click here to watch.
580 copyright violators will receive content removal requests beginning Friday
I’m kind of curious to see what’s going to happen as a result of this. I’m all for purchasing and watching stuff legally; however, there is a good amount of old material that is just impossible to get a hold of because it never received a western release. It’s thanks to fan translations that we’re able to read and watch many series that wouldn’t have ever seen a western release. Thankfully, a lot of companies are recognizing the importance of releasing older series. I never would’ve imagined that Rose of Versailles, Princess Knight, Oniisama e, Cutey Honey, or Creamy Mami would have ever gotten official releases. If companies continue to buy older licenses and release them, perhaps the need for online reading, streaming, sharing, and torrenting sites will lessen as a result.
"We met at the wrong time. That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. Maybe one day years from now, we’ll meet in a coffee shop in a far away city somewhere and we could give it another shot."
— Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 2004 (via larmoyante
Optimistic real world Ash and timid mirror world Ash.
Me as a parent
"This is why dad left"